Have you started the keto diet but have no meal ideas? Don’t worry!
We’ve prepared a simple 10-day keto diet plan just for you! Keep in mind that the amount of food and calories that you consume are going to depend on how much weight you want to lose, as well as your body type, age, height and weight.
We recommend you to talk about these new lifestyle changes with your medical specialist, in order to avoid possible problems with your overall medical state and medications you may be taking alredy.
- Breakfast: Eggs with bacon, 1 tomato, Orange juice
- Lunch: Chicken salad. Olive oil. Cheese, A glass of lemonade
- Dinner: Salmon cooked in butter, Asparagus
- Breakfast: Salad with vegetables, Black coffee
- Lunch: Natural milkshake, Meatballs with veggies
- Dinner: Lasagna
- Breakfast: Keto milkshake
- Lunch: Avocado and tuna salad
- Dinner: Stuffed chicken with cheese
- Breakfast: Omelet with ananas, Spice, Banana
- Lunch: Handful of nuts, Celery and guacamole
- Dinner: Steak with mushrooms
- Breakfast: Omelet with tomatoes
- Lunch: Ham with bread
- Dinner: Egg salad
- Breakfast: Eggs with mushrooms, Strawberry milkshake
- Lunch: Homemade burger
- Dinner: Natural popcorn
- Breakfast: Pineapple milkshake
- Lunch: Mango salad
- Dinner: Crab sandwich
- Breakfast: Eggs with vegetables, Lemonade
- Lunch: Goat cheese, Basil
- Dinner: Pork chops with broccoli
- Breakfast: Avocado salad, Orange juice
- Lunch: Peppers and onions with steak
- Dinner: Prawns
- Breakfast: Mango milkshake
- Lunch: Chicken with keto chips
- Dinner: Lemonade, Grapes
If you’re feeling uncomfortable with some of the dishes (maybe you hate fish?), you can switch them with similar foods.
You can find more recipe ideas here.
You may also like: